The Extrusion Process of PFB150 Rod Extruder:
Ram extrusion is a process enabling the continuous production and processing of PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene). The basic material is PTFE powder. The powder is fed into a cylindrical extrusion pipe, compressed by means of a ram and at the same time, transported through the pipe, which is heated up to sintering temperature.
PFB150 Rod Extruder Features Include:
- Save time and money, good advantage price offer to customers.
- Intelligent and easy-to-use operations.
- Small workplacerequired due to its compact design and electricity saving machine.
- Super quality output and the physical properties is adjustable.
- Precisetemperature control, reaches + -1 degree.
- Long- life, with modern technology and optimized design.
Sunkoo PFB150 Rod Extruder(Teflon PTFE Rod extrusion) is designed using latest technology, fully reliable and easy to operate for customers. Performance in terms of production and working hour capacity is competitive to other machines. Low maintenance is required , giving high production in market.
RAM Extruder For PTFE Rod(Φ80-150mm) application:
1.Horizontal Ram Extruder for PTFE rod
2.Ram extruding machine for PTFE rod
3.Using for Pre-sintering PTFE material.
4.Suit for new PTFE material or Recycle PTFE material.
|Control System||Computerize automatic controlled|
|Min – Max Dia||80-150mm|
|Heating||4 -6 zones|
|Plastic Extruder||PTFE Rod|
|PTFE||PTFE or Recycle PTFE material.|
|Floor area of the Machine||1.6 M2|
|Production Per Hour||Extrusion at 9-18kg/h|
|Voltage/PH/Hz||AC380V 50Hz 3 Phase|
|High of the Machine(mm)||2580mm|