PFG150 Single Screw Extruder Features:
- Save time and money.
- PLC design and easy to operate.
- Long time span. No heating effect during operation.
- With latest technology and optimized design.
- Min – Max Dia:150-300mm.
- Production Per Hour: 10-15kg/h.
- Unlimited Length
- Automatic operation.
- 5 Heating Zones
Product Description- RAM Extruder For PTFE Tube(Φ150-300mm)
Sunkoo PFG300 Tube Extruder is to extrude PTFE/UHMWPE Tubes. It is designed using latest technology, fully reliable and easy to operate for customers. Performance in terms of production and working hour capacity is competitive to other machines. Low maintenance is required , giving high production in market.
PFG150 Single Screw Extruder Features Include:
1.Vertical Ram Extruder for PTFE Tubes
2.Ram extruding machine for PTFE Tubes.
3.Using for Pre-sintering PTFE material.
4.Suit for new PTFE material or Recycle PTFE material.
- Adjustable Heating zone: 5 zone area
- Long service life through solid workmanship and use of high quality components.
- Measurement transducer like pressure, force and ram speed for permanent control of the extrusion process and extrusion speed.
- Measuring and controlling system for constant extruder speed
- Low space requirement through vertical construction
10.Operating through touch screen and recording of the extrusion process parameters
|Type||Verticaltype Ram Extruder|
|Automatic||Semi – Automatic|
|Plastic Processed||Sintered PTFE Powder|
|Machine with PTFE Tube Mould||Mould Depends on Required|
|Process||Ramming Extruder M/c|
|Tube OD Size range||150-300 mm|
|Tolerance THK||0.1 – 0.2 mm|
|Production Per Hour in Kg||10-15|
|Electricity Consumption Per hour Average||2|
|Compressive force [kN]||500 – 1100|
|Weight of the Machine||1980|
|High of the Machine mm||2960|
|Floor area of the Machine M2||4.6|
|Warrenty for Parts||1 Year|
|Machine Gurantee Period||1 Year|
|Free Spares||1 sets|
|Floor Hole Dia mm||600mm|
|Frame inside size L*W||800*800mm|
|Frame Outside size L*W||1000*1000mm|
|Voltage/PH/Hz||AC380V 50Hz 3 Phase|